Saturday, April 17, 2010

part 2



























































































































the last nite in kk
nthg 2 do
jus enjoy wearing my shirt jus baught 8 kk
^^
n tel u a creat ya
tat nite we all slep 2geter in 1 room
n a bed
omg...
unbeileve+able
the boys were get advantageous
n the girls.....
hahaha
dun wan 2 say ler la
later realy no ~laku~(no body wan) leh our girl classmate
tat nite we realy nt doing anything la..
jus slep a bed tat we all share...
1bed 4 8ppl
later u will c hw we share...
so nice
is a sweat memories tat i nvr get


















going back 2 our home dy
we were enjoy tat 7days in kk
tq 4 my frens
oways take care of me
hav a nice day ya
mis u all my frens..
n pls keep contact wif me after tis trip ah..
hehehe

No comments: